The WhatsApp connecting error started in the morning and the not connecting problem continued for a while.
As soon as you open WhatsApp, the message “Connecting to the screen” appears and the circle keeps turning. This problem has not come up very often, but it does happen from time to time. But today’s problem took a long time.
WhatsApp is connecting, the app is listed as one of the connection issues. We think it is server related.
The way to be followed in the application’s domestic and international access problems is very simple. We are temporarily solving this problem by using the VPN service. However, in case of a malfunction in the application’s systems, unfortunately, you will have to wait.
WhatsApp connecting but not connecting
Let’s say that this chronic problem, which has been going on for 2-3 years or more, gets better on its own. We are preparing a list of suggestions that make sense. However, we think that the suggestions we have written in such problems will not be useful.
- We recommend that you find out if others are affected in your location.
- Check if the situation is the same on other devices using the same internet as you.
- If available, install the application on another phone and test it. (You won’t get anything and the sim card doesn’t need to be removed)
- The phone needs free space and the date part needs to be correct.
- We want you to know that there will be a glitch as a result of anything related to your account or going to the extreme.
- Problem with the connection used.
How to fix WhatsApp not connecting problem
- In cases where the phones do not turn off for a long time, there is a possibility that the operating system will cause problems. For this reason, it would be healthy to turn it off once in a while.
- You should try it separately with WiFi and cellular data, and then try it that way if there is another device.
- Make sure your phone and apps are up to date. If it is affected by the updates then try the previous app’s version.
- There are times when updates cause rare problems. For the sake of testing, we mentioned above, let’s try it with other versions.
- Let’s check if one of the installed applications is causing problems with another application. For this, the ones that were installed later should be removed.
- Problem caused by not having enough free space on the phone. There is room when you look, but it is not enough space for the system to work.
- We have seen similar problems occur when an internal application called Google services is problematic. Maybe it’s the same in WhatsApp.
If the connecting problem persists on iPhone
Most likely, most of them are alive. Or users in your area. Do not try the solution suggestions without trying this.
- If the problem is not in others, let the phone be turned off and on.
- A lot of mistakes can come out of the wrong date.
- For iPhone, it can be solved by resetting the network setting.
- Cache cleaning is always among our preferences.
- In internet-related situations, it should be tried with different internets. If connecting to the modem, then the modem must be restarted.
- Try using a manual dns address. Plus vpn is one of the important trial tools.