Are you facing an issue with Instagram sorry this page cannot be reached while logging into your account? Can’t reach the link given as a suggestion?
The problem with us appears when we open an account with the browser. There is no problem with the application. It’s like it’s out of date. Remember that the warning text changes over time.
The situation we mentioned above happened when we tried to help a friend. When we examine the details, the login process using the browser has been blocked for a while due to too many login attempts before. So even if you enter your password correctly, you are not allowed to log in.
Instagram sorry this page can’t be reached, after a few tries, there were backup codes that provided a solution. We were able to gain access using the suggestion to use a backup code at login.
Instagram sorry this page can’t be reached error
Sorry, this page can’t be reached, a problem report that means that Instagram has blocked you from logging in for a while. It seems a bit difficult for normal users to understand this message. Most of the posts related to this subject do not include the situation we are talking about.
- Situations related to accounts that have been sanctioned. This sometimes affects you indirectly, even the comments made to include or support the sharing of a problematic account.
- Temporary restriction or closure of the alerted account.
- Access granted. A result of actions taken in the security of the account.
- Actions against community rules.
- Too many incorrect login attempts or different IP logins.
- After the account was stolen and recovered, some areas were blocked by Instagram for a while.
Sorry, this page can’t be reached
- Termination of all sessions and one re-login.
- Login with different internet and device for testing purposes. It is recommended to turn the modem off and on for wireless connections.
- It is recommended to try both with the Instagram application and with multiple browsers. Plus try with incognito tab.
- Accounts that do the same thing over and over will be blocked for a while. Here the device, internet or account receives such alerts throughout the day. Our recommendation is that those who try with different devices and connections do not try to log in for a while that day.
- Login can be attempted by obtaining a backup code through the application.
Access with backup codes
- Tap on the profile icon and switch to settings.
- Let’s move on to the security text area.
- Let’s tap on the two-factor option and continue.
- Move on to other methods and then to the “backup codes” area.
Instagram sorry this page is unreachable our article has better recommendations than most recommendation articles.