Here is the English translation and rewrite of the article about how to enable the Twitter monetization feature and recent developments related to it:
In our article about how to enable the Twitter monetization feature, we will also discuss current developments. Elon Musk recently announced that content creators on the social media platform can now earn money from their content as part of a new initiative to increase Twitter’s profitability and support certain areas.
Since taking over Twitter, Musk has taken various measures to increase the company’s profitability, including layoffs and the introduction of the Blue subscription system. The Blue feature aims to increase the company’s revenue stream, including verified users who refuse to pay a monthly fee to obtain a blue verification checkmark.
With the latest update, Twitter offers a user-centric feature that allows users worldwide to earn money from any type of post they share. This change aims to help content creators increase their follower engagement and generate new income on the social media platform.
The subscription feature allows Twitter users to receive a monthly fee from their followers. Subscribers can access the creator’s private content after payment is made. Twitter will allow content creators to keep 97% of their revenue up to $50,000 in lifetime earnings, and then the revenue share will drop to 80%.
Twitter has partnered with payment processor Stripe to pay content creators. However, revenue sharing will begin after users have earned a minimum of $50. Additionally, if a content creator’s Twitter account is suspended for any reason, subscription services will not be refunded. In such cases, users must manually unsubscribe.
Crypto Twitter members who have gained credibility and a large following on Twitter over the years have expressed their satisfaction with the introduction of content creator subscriptions.
How to Enable Twitter Earning Feature?
- Tap on the Profile icon in the Twitter app.
- Tap on the “Professional Tools” section.
- Tap on the “Monetization” option that appears below.
- Run the “Check Eligibility” option under the “Subscriptions” heading.
- If your account meets the requirements of “Subscribe to Twitter Blue or Verified Organizations, have 500 followers, be active in the last 30 days, and be at least 18 years old,” you can now use the “Continue Application” button to start using this feature.
The notification message for accounts that are not eligible is as follows:
- “Please check again later. Unfortunately, you do not currently meet our eligibility requirements for subscriptions.”
The missing requirement in this warning is to “Subscribe to Twitter Blue or Verified Organizations.” In short, it requires having a blue tick verification. If you do not have celebrity or brand value, you can solve this eligibility issue by subscribing to Twitter Blue.
How to Make Money on Twitter
Twitter has become an important source of income for many businesses and individuals in recent years. Here are some ways to monetize your Twitter account:
- Advertising: Twitter’s main source of revenue is advertising. Twitter offers various types of ads, such as Promoted Tweet, Promoted Account, and Promoted Trends, to help advertisers reach a specific target audience. These ads are managed with a certain budget to reach a certain target audience.
- Twitter Blue: Twitter Blue subscription offers users extra features and an opportunity to earn income by paying a subscription fee. A portion of the subscription fee goes to Twitter as revenue. Twitter Blue offers users additional features, such as tweet editing, reading lists, and custom themes.
- Affiliate marketing: Twitter enables users to promote their products and earn commissions through its affiliate marketing program. To join the program, users must promote a company’s products and share an affiliate link. Users can earn commissions from sales made through these links.
- Live streaming: Users can reach their followers by broadcasting live on Twitter and receive donations. Twitter offers a feature that allows users to donate during live streams. This feature can be used for events, concerts, and other live events.
- E-commerce: Users can add a “Buy Now” button to their own products or a company’s products for direct purchase on Twitter. This feature is particularly useful for businesses selling on Twitter.
- Sponsored content: Twitter enables brands to interact with users through sponsored content. Sponsored content can appear in the feeds of Twitter users for a specified fee.
Twitter offers many different features for earning income. By deciding which feature is right for you, you can start earning money on Twitter.
Sponsored content: If you have a high number of followers on Twitter, brands can collaborate with you and ask you to share sponsored content. Don’t forget to add a sponsorship tag to these types of posts.
Consultancy: If you are an expert on a particular subject on Twitter, you can offer consultancy services in that field. For example, if you are an expert in digital marketing, you can provide digital marketing strategy consultancy services to companies.
Job postings: You can help job seekers by sharing job postings on Twitter. You can charge a fee for this service from companies.
In addition to these methods, you can also earn money on Twitter by increasing your number of followers. To do this, you need to share high-quality and engaging content, interact, and gain followers. Additionally, you can reach a wider audience by following popular hashtags on Twitter.
There are many different ways to make money on Twitter. By deciding which method is right for you, you can start earning income on Twitter.